Florida Panthers Facebook Florida Panthers Twitter Florida Panthers Google+ Florida Panthers Pintrest Florida Panthers Instagram Florida Panthers
News

Photo

Two days in Florida, need ticketing help.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DaveFromTheUK

DaveFromTheUK

Draft Pick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 05:54 PM

Hi all

I am wondering if you can help me!

I have two days in Florida before heading back to the UK. I would love to take in an NHL game, and I see the panthers are playing on 20th December (perfect timing).

A few things about me first:

I'm 29, and I love hockey. I used to play. I am probably a maple leafs fan as I fell in love with Toronto as a kid, but really I am unaffiliated and just enjoy watching. I will be with my girlfriend who will continually ask where the ball is. I neither like nor dislike the panthers, sorry, but I'll make that clear now!

Hopefully some of you guys can answer some questions and help me out.

We're flying out from FLL so will stay near there. Can we get public transport back after the game or will it be an expensive cab ride?

Is it best to book early or wait until later for cheaper tickets? Do the games sell out as I know it's a pretty small stadium.

Back home I watch soccer from behind the goal and quite close to it. These are the tickets I'd like (again, I think the gf would get bored if we are too far away). Maybe something like block 108 if I've got that right?

How much should I expect to pay for two tickets?

#2 mperoni101

mperoni101

Perennial All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,011 posts
  • LocationDelray Beach

Posted 12 October 2016 - 05:58 PM

Hey! We welcome all great hockey fans. 

I think there should be public transport if you go to Sawgrass Mills Mall, the outlet mall, which is right in front of the stadium. There i am pretty sure you can find a shuttle/bus ride. 

I think there should be public transportation directly to the stadium though. Check out this website below to either contact Broward County or see if you can find a page that tells you the routes. 

http://www.broward.o.../ContactUs.aspx

And buying the tickets....you should always be able to find them close to the game date, but the only way you will get them cheaper is if you buy a small game pack from the Panthers, or buy them from a fan for less. I wouldn't risk it... I say buy a week or two before.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FloridaPanthers.com is the official Web site of the Florida Panthers. Florida Panthers and floridapanthers.com are trademarks of the Florida Panthers Hockey Club, Ltd. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are registered trademarks and NHL Draft name and logo are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. Copyright © 1999-2015 Florida Panthers Hockey Club, Ltd and the National Hockey League. All Rights Reserved.