Florida Panthers Facebook Florida Panthers Twitter Florida Panthers Google+ Florida Panthers Pintrest Florida Panthers Instagram Florida Panthers
News

Photo

2016-17 Regular Season

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mperoni101

mperoni101

Perennial All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,011 posts
  • LocationDelray Beach

Posted 08 October 2016 - 02:37 PM

Five more days!!!!

A lot of expectations, and they are much higher expectations. The focus is for this team to make the playoffs, regardless of seeding, and run deeper than one round. 

I'm hoping for the best....hoping for as few injuries as possible. I like this team on paper. As the team is getting better; however, so should the coaching. So hopefully that works out well because sometimes when a team gets better the coaching doesn't fit anymore. 

GO PANTHERS!

Posted Image

#2 Mellanby27

Mellanby27

Draft Pick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:44 AM

This team stays healthy going into the playoffs we should reach the conference finals.

Go Panthers!

"My soul to nothingness: but I will strive against all doubtings, and will keep alive..." ~ John Keats's Sleep and Poetry

#3 mperoni101

mperoni101

Perennial All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,011 posts
  • LocationDelray Beach

Posted 15 October 2016 - 04:00 PM

I liked the first game. Wasn't great, but work ethic seemed in check and some players really pushing hard to give it their best. 

I'm confident that they will make the playoffs, but staying healthy would definitely make it a lot better. Especially the defense....that needs to stay healthy.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FloridaPanthers.com is the official Web site of the Florida Panthers. Florida Panthers and floridapanthers.com are trademarks of the Florida Panthers Hockey Club, Ltd. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are registered trademarks and NHL Draft name and logo are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. Copyright © 1999-2015 Florida Panthers Hockey Club, Ltd and the National Hockey League. All Rights Reserved.