SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
In order to view this page you need JavaScript and Flash Player 9+ support!

Photo

FLORIDA PANTHERS vs WINNIPEG JETS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#1 PanthersFanAlways

PanthersFanAlways

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts
  • LocationWhere All Are One

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

Posted Image
VS
Posted Image

LIVE FROM THE BB&T CENTER
THURSDAY AT 7:30PM EST

It's been a sad season for Panthers fans. Too cute with the puck, no puck management, dismal team chemistry, poor defensive choices, horrible offensive choices, and non-existent power plays all combine to make up what this year has so far been: A CATASTROPHE!

TIME FOR THIS CAT TO POUNCE!

Posted Image

#2 gstclairinc

gstclairinc

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
  • LocationCape Coral

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

On the bright side- as injuries start to take their toll across the league, our guys are beginning to get healthy again. Mueller, Shore, and Huberdeau look like a pretty good combo. Let's see what happens over the next week, as Guddy is now skating in SA, and TG as Santorelli is finally where he belongs. AHL

#3 GermanPanther

GermanPanther

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts
  • Locationmunich, Germany

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:23 PM

Lets Go Cats!!!!

No matter how much you kill me mood, tickle me with poisoned needles. it doesn´t hold me up fom a believe that our Team can win.
I hope today it runs better, special the positioning in the defens. And have more energy then only for 1 period who listen, two or a complete Game. That it doesn´t look like,, i want Money but doesn´t wanna play hockey.

HeyHo Lets Go, Cats. Give us a win.

Southeast-Division Champion 2011/12

#4 mperoni101

mperoni101

Perennial All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts
  • LocationDelray Beach

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

Take advantage of Winnipeg's weaknesses. Their defense is so so. Must put up 30 shots on net. I think we'll squeeze a point out of this one.

Upshall is questionable.
Bergenheim is still out with an undisclosed injury.
Jovo questionable.
Weiss doubtful.
Goc will be back in tonight.
Posted Image

#5 channan

channan

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationDenver CO

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

I don't think this team has a chance at all to beat the Jets if they continue to play the way they have. Here's hoping they can put together a good game for the home fans.
DUCHENE SCORES!!!

#6 toecutter

toecutter

Caprican

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,979 posts
  • LocationRumson NJ USA

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

I agree with Escroft and Channan,

Release the St bernards now and make sure they have an ample supply of Cognac as well, in their little barrels. our play as of late will surely get us, burried in snow tonight.

Optimistically hopeful however so,

LETS GO CATS!!!
PROUD DAD OF A, 0331 with the, 122nd-USMC

#7 degarmo

degarmo

Perennial All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,176 posts
  • LocationCoconut Grove

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

The injury bug still bites us. We get one or two back and lose three.

#8 channan

channan

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationDenver CO

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

I agree with Escroft and Channan,

Release the St bernards now and make sure they have an ample supply of Cognac as well, in their little barrels. our play as of late will surely get us, burried in snow tonight.

Optimistically hopeful however so,

LETS GO CATS!!!

I agree, LETS GO CATS!!! Don't take any penalties or Dustin Byfuglien will eat you for lunch!
DUCHENE SCORES!!!

#9 zmike1981z

zmike1981z

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts
  • Locationsunrise, florida

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

no Dustin Byfuglien...Yeah.

Weiss Jovo and Parros out. I didnt hear if Goc was returning, but hopefully you are right, we need another good faceoff guy.

I am feeling a win tonight. Winnipeg isn't as good as the teams we have been playing. 2 games against Ottawa really killed our confidence, but Craig Anderson is doing that to everyone now.

Olli is soft, Dustin is out, so they got Kane and a few other ok guys. I think the panthers are ready to play hard tonight. They had some time off and I think their speed is coming back.

#10 channan

channan

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationDenver CO

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

This is starting to resemble NHL Hockey. Drew Shore looks pretty comfortable out there. I really like his game. Huberdeau is making me forget that he's even playing. Invisible.
DUCHENE SCORES!!!

#11 channan

channan

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationDenver CO

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

no Dustin Byfuglien...Yeah.

Weiss Jovo and Parros out. I didnt hear if Goc was returning, but hopefully you are right, we need another good faceoff guy.

I am feeling a win tonight. Winnipeg isn't as good as the teams we have been playing. 2 games against Ottawa really killed our confidence, but Craig Anderson is doing that to everyone now.

Olli is soft, Dustin is out, so they got Kane and a few other ok guys. I think the panthers are ready to play hard tonight. They had some time off and I think their speed is coming back.

Yeah, saw that Buff isn't playing. Very fortunate for the cats. That 5 on 3 could have gone differently.

Craig Anderson is a straight up beast. Has been for a long time now. The difference this year is he finally has a decent team in front of him.
DUCHENE SCORES!!!

#12 GermanPanther

GermanPanther

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts
  • Locationmunich, Germany

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

She stole my words what a period amazing, they show attidude, they end up there checks, they create chances by nice passes. In the PP i saw our Players take position and play PowerPlay. WoooW Now its time for endurence and proof they can play the LvL 2 periods more.

Southeast-Division Champion 2011/12

#13 channan

channan

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationDenver CO

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

Ridiculous delay of game penalty leads to the score. They'll take it!
DUCHENE SCORES!!!

#14 channan

channan

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationDenver CO

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:15 PM

Good game. There are a couple of line combos that Coach Dineen is going with that I could question. Using Kovalev on the blue line during the power play instead of Mueller is questionable. Also having career 3rd and 4th line players center his top line is just plain bizarre but he's the coach and I'm sitting at home on my computer. I'll have to trust that he knows something more about it than I do.
DUCHENE SCORES!!!

#15 zmike1981z

zmike1981z

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

doh, i was just about to say this game is going well. 2-1 Winnipeg, ok back to watching the game befoe the jets score another one.

still cant score 5 on 5

#16 channan

channan

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationDenver CO

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

There goes Upshall. The guy just can't stay healthy.
DUCHENE SCORES!!!

#17 zmike1981z

zmike1981z

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

yeah tie game again. come on panthers just finish.

#18 zmike1981z

zmike1981z

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

hits and power plays. Thank you J E T S for taking so many stupid penalties. Thank you Olli. Now can they take the lead and keep it? 4 goals in one game, Shore needs this one. He is looking so hard for one.

#19 channan

channan

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationDenver CO

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

Mueller! That's my boy!
DUCHENE SCORES!!!

#20 zmike1981z

zmike1981z

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

Good game. There are a couple of line combos that Coach Dineen is going with that I could question. Using Kovalev on the blue line during the power play instead of Mueller is questionable. Also having career 3rd and 4th line players center his top line is just plain bizarre but he's the coach and I'm sitting at home on my computer. I'll have to trust that he knows something more about it than I do.

i would say that is because Mueller is playing a winger on the second line...and Kovalev scores as i type this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Website Footer

Floridapanthers.com is the official Web site of the Florida Panthers. Florida Panthers and floridapanthers.com are trademarks of Sunrise Sports & Entertainment.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2010 Sunrise Sports & Entertainment and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.

Roster   |   Schedule   |   Recent news   |   Season Seat Plans   |   Pillar Partners   |   Corporate Sponsors

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Usage Guidelines  |  NHL.com Terms of Use
  |  Site Map