SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
In order to view this page you need JavaScript and Flash Player 9+ support!

Photo

Boston hockey, Florida zip code

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Punch_Imlach

Punch_Imlach

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

Hi folks,

I moved down here last summer. I am never going to stop being a Bruins fan, but considering the teams rarely play and never meet in the playoffs, I am going to be a Panthers fan as well. My season tickets are in hand and I'm pretty exciting to pay so little for so much.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself because I plan on doing a lot of posting and chatting with everyone about the only team in Florida that is worth chatting about.

#2 degarmo

degarmo

Perennial All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationCoconut Grove

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

Hi folks,

I moved down here last summer. I am never going to stop being a Bruins fan, but considering the teams rarely play and never meet in the playoffs, I am going to be a Panthers fan as well. My season tickets are in hand and I'm pretty exciting to pay so little for so much.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself because I plan on doing a lot of posting and chatting with everyone about the only team in Florida that is worth chatting about.

Welcome. My best friend is a Bruins' fan as well, so I'm usually pretty up on what's going on with the Bs. Glad to have you aboard.

#3 tomuchjones

tomuchjones

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

Welcome. My best friend is a Bruins' fan as well, so I'm usually pretty up on what's going on with the Bs. Glad to have you aboard.

Happy to have another person SEE red, my best friend has been a life long and die hard bruins fan. I took him to the opening game and he has his heart set to the panthers. Hope you don't miss Chara to badly xD

GO CATS GO 

2015 Stanley Cup Champions 

giphy.gif

#4 danny_b

danny_b

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,288 posts
  • LocationLake Worth, FL

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

welcome to the boards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Website Footer

Floridapanthers.com is the official Web site of the Florida Panthers. Florida Panthers and floridapanthers.com are trademarks of Sunrise Sports & Entertainment.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2010 Sunrise Sports & Entertainment and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.

Roster   |   Schedule   |   Recent news   |   Season Seat Plans   |   Pillar Partners   |   Corporate Sponsors

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Usage Guidelines  |  NHL.com Terms of Use
  |  Site Map