SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
In order to view this page you need JavaScript and Flash Player 9+ support!

Photo

Florida Panthers 2013 Season

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#201 mperoni101

mperoni101

Perennial All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,586 posts
  • LocationDelray Beach

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:20 AM

Strachan's been fine. Good addition to the D.
Posted Image

#202 gndeadst73

gndeadst73

2nd Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:46 AM

Both Goalies have been bad. They have been allowing soft goals. Bring in Markstrom as he has been playing instead of our goalies that haven't found their rhythm. Jose has had one good game, the first 5 he didn't have any support. Almost looks like we should make the trade with Van for Roberto, but we have nothing that we should give up maybe Kuba and kovalov just been poor.

#203 LastRatStanding

LastRatStanding

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationStuart, Florida

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:26 PM

Dineen said they're not going to bring up markstrom. But how many more 5-6 goal games is it going to take in order for some sort of change to be made?

"Last Rat Standing."- James Bond- Skyfall.

#204 GermanPanther

GermanPanther

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts
  • Locationmunich, Germany

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

Dineen said they're not going to bring up markstrom. But how many more 5-6 goal games is it going to take in order for some sort of change to be made?

That is what Dineen says, but Tallon say it clear in the Fox Sports interview, in the intermission. That he will bring up Markstrom to let him play. Cause Goldberg ask Tallon what he are thinking, cause People speak and think about, what is with Markstrom? Everyone say he is NHL ready so why don´t bring him up. Tallon answer was clear, yes he will get his Team and will play some Games. Maybe Tallon say it only for the Media, but i don´t think that Tallon is a Liar in this Way.
And its write hat you say, when you allow any Game or more Games, 3-4 or more Goals then you have to take an opinion,. First Markstrom cause for Loungo we are loosing too much talents. And the Talents are the programm of the rebuilding.

Southeast-Division Champion 2011/12

#205 gstclairinc

gstclairinc

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts
  • LocationCape Coral

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

I have faith in Tallon, and Dineen. As an armchair coach (like the rest of us), it's easy to pull the trigger when there are no real world consequences or costs. I can pretty much guarantee some pretty top level mettings have gone on, from GM to coach, and from coach to individual player. They're not going to blow up the roster. The plan calls for 3-5 year rebuild. DT will stick with the plan, and we will be better for it. He's not going to give up the future. He's gotta point to prove, and prove it he will. Dale's a winner. Have faith. To be a true Panther fan, that's really all you need. Oh- and a lot of heart.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone

#206 moose-1

moose-1

Perennial All-Star

• Members
  • 4,682 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

Just so everyone knows.
Markstrom has 16 wins, 15 loses, a 2.65 GAA and a save Per. ave of .920
Still looks like a little work to be done before we bring him up.

#207 mperoni101

mperoni101

Perennial All-Star

• Members
  • 2,586 posts
  • LocationDelray Beach

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

Those are good numbers for a decent at best AHL team.

If Clemmensen doesn't do well the next game, i think it's time.
Posted Image

#208 Pantherpaw

Pantherpaw

The Sentinel

• Members
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:55 PM

Our defense and goaltending are the real issues. Our forwards are having to cover too often for "Living-Statute Kuba," "Mental Lapse Kulikov," "Here's the puck, just don't hit me Campbell," and I think an injured Weaver. Clem looks really slow and Theo just looks out of place A LOT!

#209 CMoran

CMoran

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • LocationTamarac, Fl

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:30 PM

Markstrom recalled!
Ah, a fellow chucker eh?

"We are the true believers!"

#210 BCPanther

BCPanther

4th Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationArmstrong, British Columbia

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:28 PM

Markstrom has played well for the two losses. If only he was allowed to score. I liked what I saw with Robak, looked way better than Kuba. At least Kuba is getting benched. I think that's the only card Dineen has left to play. Start benching the guys who don't want to preform. Which is a lot of guys. Even if they are "stars."

Follow me on Twitter: @nazzy003

#211 gstclairinc

gstclairinc

1st Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts
  • LocationCape Coral

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

"Stars"? Where? Unless they're in the head from getting pounded. This team has no stars at the moment, other than a couple of kids that are showing up the entire team. Benching and healthy scratching isn't working. Time is incredibly short, and amazingly, we're still in the hunt ( believe it or not ).
This team is one good a%% kicking away from either completely failing or getting it together. I almost don't care any more which one it is.

#212 GermanPanther

GermanPanther

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts
  • Locationmunich, Germany

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:56 PM

"Stars"? Where? Unless they're in the head from getting pounded. This team has no stars at the moment, other than a couple of kids that are showing up the entire team. Benching and healthy scratching isn't working. Time is incredibly short, and amazingly, we're still in the hunt ( believe it or not ).
This team is one good a%% kicking away from either completely failing or getting it together. I almost don't care any more which one it is.

But not every Season could be also on the Top. I could be harder with only young ones in the Team. That is a risky Game and not everytime is going well.
But i agree with you where are our Stars, Versteeg was injured then sick and now what is with him, He doesn´t stand in the NHL injury report and in the Games, i can´t find him. This short Season had a bad start for the Panthers and when we dont make a 5 Game winning streak in the upcoming Games it will be really bad.
But a Team, means all Player a Team beginn with player 1 and ends with Goalie 3 or end with the Coach. And when i look at this complete Team i can´t say, that see Team is good for nothing this Season. A better Introducing our young ones never will get or can be have. Also Kopecky, Skille Goc our third lne looks good, Gudbranson and Strachan looks great Fleischmann looks also good. But 9 Players make no Team and that is missing. That all Players must believe in them self and in the Team and dont say okay its a short Season, i can make a timeout or i will not count it as this.

Southeast-Division Champion 2011/12

#213 Pantherpaw

Pantherpaw

The Sentinel

• Members
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:09 AM

I don't see the necssary urgency from our guys. It is mystifying to me. Has Dineen or any of the other coaches lost the team? I hope not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Website Footer

Floridapanthers.com is the official Web site of the Florida Panthers. Florida Panthers and floridapanthers.com are trademarks of Sunrise Sports & Entertainment.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2010 Sunrise Sports & Entertainment and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.

Roster   |   Schedule   |   Recent news   |   Season Seat Plans   |   Pillar Partners   |   Corporate Sponsors

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Usage Guidelines  |  NHL.com Terms of Use
  |  Site Map