SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
In order to view this page you need JavaScript and Flash Player 9+ support!

Photo

Development Camp and roster

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 moose-1

moose-1

Perennial All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,609 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:03 AM

As I was looking over the roster I noticed Gudbranson name on it.
Why in the world is he on it If he's there then you need to have
Jacob Markstrom there also. Age might have something to do with it
but I don't know.
Looking to see how these young guys do at camp:
Nick Bjugstad
Quinton Howden
Jonathan Huberdeau
Michael Matheson
David Pacan
Logan Shaw
Drew Shore
Vincent Trocheck
Sam Brittain
Michael Houser- Would like to see the Panthers look long and hard with his young man.
He would be a steal.

Is there anyone that will attend the camp? If so would like their insight.

#2 mperoni101

mperoni101

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,266 posts
  • LocationDelray Beach

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:30 PM

Naaa....i prefer the one in late August/early September.
Posted Image

#3 pinkpanthers

pinkpanthers

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:23 AM

exciting to have young guys ready-funny why markstrom isnt there.what about rocco grimaldi-heard so much good on him also n he seems to have feel off the radar since we got him.everyone said he was like markstrom-a second round steal.anyone hear anything on him?
also who is this houser moose1-first i hear of him?

#4 moose-1

moose-1

Perennial All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,609 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:01 PM

exciting to have young guys ready-funny why markstrom isnt there.what about rocco grimaldi-heard so much good on him also n he seems to have feel off the radar since we got him.everyone said he was like markstrom-a second round steal.anyone hear anything on him?

He played for the London Knights for the last few year in the OHL. He was something like 46-15-1 with a 2.47 GAA in net this year.

#5 seabhag37

seabhag37

Draft Pick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:24 PM

He played for the London Knights for the last few year in the OHL. He was something like 46-15-1 with a 2.47 GAA in net this year.

The Panthers inked him to a three-year entry-level contract. I think he's an interesting goalie for the Panthers and could make an awesome backup for Marcstrom for years to come! :)

#6 SoCalSiouxFan

SoCalSiouxFan

Draft Pick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Grimaldi was injured last season.

Nice to see Grimaldi score 2 goals in the 2013 WJC finals to help team USA win gold.

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/83527/video-2013-world-junior-championship-rocco-grimaldi-usa-2/

#7 pinkpanthers

pinkpanthers

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

Grimaldi was injured last season.

Nice to see Grimaldi score 2 goals in the 2013 WJC finals to help team USA win gold.

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/83527/video-2013-world-junior-championship-rocco-grimaldi-usa-2/

yup=he had a great game,n i liked the energy i seen from him in earlier games,but for some reason(that i never seen)he got moved down fromthe top line

#8 mperoni101

mperoni101

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,266 posts
  • LocationDelray Beach

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:07 AM

The Grimm Reaper!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Website Footer

Floridapanthers.com is the official Web site of the Florida Panthers. Florida Panthers and floridapanthers.com are trademarks of Sunrise Sports & Entertainment.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2010 Sunrise Sports & Entertainment and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.

Roster   |   Schedule   |   Recent news   |   Season Seat Plans   |   Pillar Partners   |   Corporate Sponsors

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Usage Guidelines  |  NHL.com Terms of Use
  |  Site Map