SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
In order to view this page you need JavaScript and Flash Player 9+ support!

Photo

Shirtless Hockey Players

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lauser3

Lauser3

Perennial All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:21 PM

Though not on ice, field hockey players are still hockey players and it's a shirtless pic of the Netherlands team captain so this seems like the right thread for it.... biggrin.gif

http://olympicgirls....ira_demelo2.jpg

#2 Footnote75

Footnote75

3rd Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 03:28 PM

I love Whitney biggrin.gif:D:D:D

#3 seanperscky

seanperscky

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (BoothRocks @ Apr 14 2009, 01:31 AM)

now, don't bite my head off, but I can across this Flyers topic and thought it would be cool to post it here with the females on the board. if it's against the rules, just delete it and let me know, but I figured if they could post it on theirs, maybe we can have it on ours. anyone have nice pics of our guys??

this is their thread: flyers message board

note - it's on their original hockey site, not an outside source.

Bure, Hedican, Whitney (my ALL-TIME FAVE EVER), and Kozlov. too bad it's not bigger. they boys were back in town that year tongue.gif

Wow you're post hasn't been taken down yet? where is the censorship police???

#4 Capped-Out

Capped-Out

Draft Pick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:49 PM

I like the Bryan McCabe one at the link (I'm assuming he was with Toronto at that point) smile.gif . The rest I saw there (and I didn't feel like looking at all 24 pages), for the most part...meh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Website Footer

Floridapanthers.com is the official Web site of the Florida Panthers. Florida Panthers and floridapanthers.com are trademarks of Sunrise Sports & Entertainment.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2010 Sunrise Sports & Entertainment and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.

Roster   |   Schedule   |   Recent news   |   Season Seat Plans   |   Pillar Partners   |   Corporate Sponsors

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Usage Guidelines  |  NHL.com Terms of Use
  |  Site Map