SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
In order to view this page you need JavaScript and Flash Player 9+ support!

Community Status Updates

Photo

LastRatStanding

Anyone planning on going to the Calgary game on Saturday?
Nov 06 2014 12:43 PM
Photo

GermanPanther

Congrats to Tobi Rieder from Arizona Coyotes for his first NHL Goal. Why?? Tobi Rieder is the greatest Talent my Home Team EV Landshut was sending over the Ocean for Years. He was born in Landshut and played there. We are very proud of you. We wish you all the best.
Nov 03 2014 09:02 PM
  • degarmo's Photo
    degarmo
    Very cool
    Nov 04 2014 04:48 PM
Photo
Photo

GermanPanther

Find it funny that on the Main Page is no link anymore to the FanZone Message Board. No wonder that no new people could join.
Jun 21 2014 11:26 AM
  • GermanPanther's Photo
    GermanPanther
    Mark the Mainpage of the forum as mainpage. I wrote a message to systemadmin already.
    Jun 21 2014 03:56 PM
  • pinkpanthers's Photo
    pinkpanthers
    ya me to-I had the message boards on favorites so I used that but its gone from the webpage?

Jun 29 2014 02:09 PM
  • CMoran's Photo
    CMoran
    fans.panthers.nhl.com, all the other teams are the same, just insert team name, IE fans.penguins.nhl.com
    Jul 19 2014 06:48 PM
Photo

pinkpanthers

playoff bound2015
Jun 10 2014 06:59 PM
Photo

LastRatStanding

FYI to my Panthers friends here. My girlfriend gave birth to my son on May 6th. So ill share train him in the ways of the Panthers.
May 31 2014 06:22 PM
  • CMoran's Photo
    CMoran
    Just noticed this, congrats sir!
    Jun 05 2014 08:17 PM
  • degarmo's Photo
    degarmo
    It's been over a month, but congratulations!
    Jul 09 2014 10:23 PM
  • Pantherpaw's Photo
    Pantherpaw
    I never look at these updates on the side...Congrats!
    Sep 04 2014 03:26 PM
Photo

GermanPanther

Horacheck official fired today
Apr 29 2014 07:32 PM
Photo

LastRatStanding

If anyone is going to the Montreal game, I'll be at Quarterdeck on Sunrise Blvd for some pregame festivities. Feel free to join.
Mar 28 2014 08:13 PM
Photo

CMoran

Cats win in San Jose!
Mar 19 2014 12:16 AM
Photo

CMoran

All the young guns look solid, they took it back last night.
Mar 15 2014 01:27 PM
Photo

degarmo

Welcome Home Roberto!!!
Mar 04 2014 05:22 PM
Photo

GermanPanther

By the Way Markstrom has his 3rd overall SO in yesterday Game against the GR Griffins.
Feb 16 2014 12:11 PM
Photo

GermanPanther

Dineen is HeadCoach on the Canadian Woman Hockey Team.
Feb 12 2014 08:52 AM
Photo

GermanPanther

The New York ‪#‎Rangers‬ have traded D Michael Del Zotto to the Nashville ‪#‎Predators‬ for D Kevin Klein
Jan 22 2014 03:50 PM
Photo
Website Footer

Floridapanthers.com is the official Web site of the Florida Panthers. Florida Panthers and floridapanthers.com are trademarks of Sunrise Sports & Entertainment.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2010 Sunrise Sports & Entertainment and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.

Roster   |   Schedule   |   Recent news   |   Season Seat Plans   |   Pillar Partners   |   Corporate Sponsors

Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Usage Guidelines  |  NHL.com Terms of Use
  |  Site Map